Contact Us | Become a Member
Submitted by Tom Ludwig, RN, FACMPE, ACMPE Forum Rep
ACMPE Certification Exams
The next registration period to take the ACMPE certification exams will be July 23 – August 7, 2018, to take the exam in the period of September 8-22, 2018. For more information, contact the MGMA Service Center at 1-877-275-6462, ext. 1888, or at email@example.com.
Continuing Education Credits
Need to claim ACMPE continuing education credit or print out a transcript? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the event(s) you attended or if you need a copy of your current transcript.
If you are requesting other types of continuing education credit for attending a national MGMA event, please log into MGMA.com, visit “My Dashboard,” select “Account Management,” and click on “Claim Education Credits.” Here you may select from a list of MGMA events to request credit.
ACMPE 2019 Program Enhancements – Bachelor’s Degree Requirement
For Nominees pursuing Certification
If you do NOT hold a bachelor’s degree or have 120 college credit hours by Dec. 31,2018 you will need to:
· Complete and pass both examinations by the Dec. 1-15 exam cycle.
· Log all 50 hours of continuing education (CE) hours under the current CE requirements, starting 30 days prior to their acceptance date. If your exams are passed, you will receive a 6 months extension to complete your 50 hours by June 31, 2019 under the 2019 continuing education requirements.
If you have a bachelor’s degree, 120 college credits or are currently in the process of completing their degree, you will remain as a nominee and will need to begin working toward the following starting on Jan. 1, 2019:
· Earn your CMPE credential within three years. If accepted before Jan. 1, 2019, you will have until Dec. 31, 2021 to complete the program.
· Log 50 hours of CE credit under the new 2019 CE requirements.
For CMPEs pursuing Fellowship
If you do NOT hold a bachelor’s degree by Dec. 31, 2018 you will need to:
· Receive approval on a business plan proposal or paper outline AND submit a final business plan or manuscript by Dec. 31, 2018.
If you have a bachelor’s degree AND seven years of healthcare management AND two years in a leadership role; OR if you have a master’s degree with five years management, AND two years in a leadership role, you will need to begin work on the following starting Jan. 1, 2019:
· Complete Fellowship within two years of your application date. If accepted before Jan. 1, 2019, you will have until Dec. 31, 2020 to complete.
· If you have a paper outline submitted and accepted prior to Jan. 1, 2019, you may continue working on your paper manuscript up until two years from your outline approval date. Starting in 2019, business plan submissions will be the only acceptable submission if no outline is previously accepted.
· Log 50 hours of continuing education (CE) every three years following the new 2019 CE requirements. These CE requirements also apply to maintain your current CMPE credential in 2019.
If you have any questions about ACMPE Certification or Fellow programs, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Wisconsin Medical Management Group AssociationExecutive Director: Jean Thomas, CMPE319firstname.lastname@example.org
MissionTo be a resource for information, education, networking, and advocacy opportunities for all medical group management professionals.